There’s one in every house – that person who chucks their food scraps down the sink.
We could ramble on with reasons why they shouldn’t but we’ve found a way around the problem behaviour.
InSinkErator – Food Waste Disposer
Unlike traditional food disposers, the InSinkErator is a quiet compliment to the modern Australian kitchen. Food scraps are conveniently and hygienically deposited down the sink, ground into fine particles and flushed safely into the sewer system.
Why install an InsinkErator?
- Quick way to deal with food waste
- Food scraps won’t fester in the bin, creating smell and attracting insects.
- Helps reduce the amount of waste that goes into landfill
- Virtually liquidises small bones, meat, fish, peelings, eggshells and much more
- No knives or blades
- Reduces the need to clean the bin
The InSinkErator is easily installed under the kitchen sink by a licensed plumber.
What is needed
- A standard plumbing connection
- A standard power connection
- Cold tap
For more product information visit:
Food Waste Disposer overview - click here
Where does food waste go? click here
Newk’s Plumbing have been trusted commercial and residential plumbers for over 30 years in the Gympie Region. Give Andrew a call on 0418 800 018 to find out if the InSinkErator is right for you.