If you've put a lot of time, effort and money into your business or investment property, why would you risk anything interrupting your cash flow? Having regular plumbing maintenance performed can help you avoid emergencies that cause expensive call outs, damaged property and stock, time without tenants and lost business revenue.
Even better, if you have this completed before June 30, you should be able to claim an income tax deduction for the 2019/2020 financial year.
Plumbing maintenance has many benefits including:
1) Extending the life of your appliances and plumbing systems;
2) Reducing the need for service calls for preventable and simple problems;
3) Preventing plumbing emergencies; and
4) Save money on utility costs by ensuring all systems are functioning efficiently.
With your approval, adjustments and repairs can be made during the appointment, saving on labour costs. This minor maintenance now can prevent major issues later.
If you have any specific concerns that need addressing we can do that for you, otherwise a standard maintenance service includes:
1) Cleaning gutters (read why this is necessary here);
2) All plumbing fixtures can be checked for leaks, cracks, corrosion, drainage issues, loose fittings and mineral build up;
3) Check the condition of parts. If it's been a while since you've had a fixture or fitting installed, parts may have come loose or worn out over time. It's common to find parts that could use an update or a simple tighten;
4) Roof condition check;
5) Flush your hot water system (we have a blog post that describes why this is important here); and
6) Discuss any recurring water issues you have: are your drains slow moving or starting to smell? Does your water taste bad? Are you getting a grimy build up in your shower? We can help!
Call Andrew today on 0418 800 018 to have one of our Gympie Plumbers there before tax time is over!