Updated: Nov 18
InSinkErator – Food Waste Disposer
Unlike traditional food disposers, the InSinkErator is a quiet compliment to the modern Australian kitchen. The InSinkErator food waste disposers offer a fast and hygienic way to dispose of your household food waste. Discreetly installed under your kitchen sink, waste is ground and conveniently flushed away, leaving you no mess to deal with.
Why install an InsinkErator?
- Quick way to deal with food waste
- Helps reduce the amount of waste that goes into landfill
- Virtually liquidises small bones, meat, fish, peelings, eggshells and much more
- No knives or blades
- Reduces the need to clean the bin
The InSinkErator is easily installed under the kitchen sink by a licensed plumber.
What is needed
- A standard waste connection
- A standard power connection
- Cold tap
For more product information visit:
Food Waste Disposer overview - click here
Where does food waste go? click here
Newk’s Plumbing have been trusted commercial and residential plumbers for over 30 years in the Gympie Region. Give Andrew a call on 0418 800 018 to find out if the InSinkErator is right for you.