Gurgling. Awful smells. Slow draining water. These are the leading warning signs of blockage forming in your drain. The cause of the blockage can be simple like excess hair, built up toilet paper or it can be more complex like tree roots or a collapsed drain. It is important to contract a licensed plumber to fix your blocked drain before it backs up into your yard or home. It's can be as messy as it sounds!
· Drains becomes slow to flow away
· Drains make unusual noises
· There’s a bad smell coming from the toilet or plughole
· There is less water in the toilet than bowl than usual
· Tree roots in drains
· Failing/aged underground Earthenware/clay pipes
· Excess toilet paper or hair
· Things that shouldn't be flushed (Read more by clicking here)
What to do
If you have any of the warning signs listed above, act immediately and contact a licensed plumber before the blockage gets worse.
The sooner the issue is addressed, the less expensive it usually costs to fix.
Call Andrew to have your blocked drains inspected 0418 800 018.
Newk’s Plumbing Gympie services the entire Gympie Region, including Kilkivan, Widgee, Tin Can Bay, Cooloola Cove and the Mary Valley.